IT Business Analyst
Mary’s Meals International is delighted to be recruiting an IT Business Analyst to join our Technology and Projects Team. Mary’s Meals International have made a long-term commitment to technology as an enabler for future growth and as IT Business Analyst you will act as a key interface between IT and our users across our global network.
Working closely with stakeholders to understand and review business objectives, you will define the vision for development projects and will work closely with our growing in-house development team. Working in an Agile environment, you will have responsibility for the documentation and articulation of problems, processes and solutions across key technology projects, including digital transformation and CRM implementation.
Reporting to our Programme Manager, your key duties will include:
- Facilitating workshops to achieve focused outcomes and a common understanding of functional needs.
- Eliciting requirements, both functional and non-functional.
- Documenting current ‘as is’ situation using process maps and presenting back to stakeholders to ensure engagement and understanding.
- Considering business requirements against current processes and assisting in the development and implementation of ‘to be’ requirements.
- Using tools to analyse data, to identify trends and aid decision-making.
- Supporting the production of project MI and presenting this to relevant audiences.
- Working with project managers and product owners to deliver projects and programmes to plan.
- Driving continuous improvement across the global network and developing training materials to support capacity building and user satisfaction.
With significant experience of working as a technical Business Analyst within complex IT project environments, you will have exceptional communication and relationship management skills. With a solutions and delivery focussed approach, you will thrive in a varied fast paced role, working effectively across a varied geographical and cultural stakeholder group and will critically evaluate information from multiple sources and recommend solutions to drive key technical projects.
You will also bring:
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills, you will be comfortable challenging and influencing senior stakeholders to assist in the development of solutions to technical problems.
- Good technical understanding of Business Analysis frameworks, value cycles, business process modelling, business requirements, data mapping and UAT methodologies.
- Experience of Jira or similar Agile frameworks.
We are a global movement with a remote-first approach and are happy for you to work remotely and flexibly, in a way that best supports your work life balance. We are open to accommodating part-time working patterns where possible, please let us know about your requirements. We also have an office near Glasgow city centre for those who live nearby and would like to work from here occasionally or on a regular basis.
Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of over 2.2 million children who today will receive Mary’s Meals. We are a values-driven organisation, we believe in the innate goodness of people, respect the dignity of every human being and family life and believe in good stewardship of the resources entrusted to us.
If you want to be part of this amazing global movement, click on this link IT Business Analyst - Mary's Meals International (workable.com) and tell us why Mary’s Meals and this role would be a great fit for you.