There are many ways to volunteer with Mary's Meals
Our work is only possible because of our many dedicated volunteers across the globe – from people in the UK who raise awareness, to those in the countries we serve who rise early to cook nutritious meals for their children.
We have volunteer groups across the UK, open to all, including students and young people.
If you would like to discuss the roles listed below in more detail, please phone 0800 698 1212 or use the contact button below.
Ways to volunteer
All our volunteers receive training and – with more than 60 volunteer groups across the UK – you’ll have the chance to meet regularly with people, in your area or online, who all want to help feed hungry children.
- Tell our story – give talks for schools, groups and churches in your community.
- Help to organise fundraising events such as coffee mornings, quizzes and challenges.
- Distribute and display promotional materials and place collection tins.
- Generate support from businesses in your local area.
- Support research and data entry.
- Answer enquiries from supporters.
- Contact community organisations to arrange talks.
- Provide general admin support.
By volunteering at one of our shops you can learn new skills, meet new people, and help to reach more hungry children with a nutritious school meal.
We will provide training and support to help you in your role. If you can spare a few hours per week we would love to hear from you.
Interested in volunteering with Mary's Meals?
If you would like to discuss the roles listed in more detail, phone 0800 698 1212 or us the contact button below.